We present the top 5 tenders for the purchase, installation and maintenance of video surveillance systems at various facilities since the beginning of March. The largest tender was announced by North-West Federal highway administration. The initial maximum contract price is more than 114 million rubles. Other customers are the United Energy Company, Sberbank, Regional state government institution "Center for public procurement of the Altai territory", Sochi International Airport". The initial maximum price for all five contracts is 221.8 million rubles.
- Maintenance of alarm systems, video surveillance, engineering and technical means (systems) to ensure transport security – 114 674 222.00 rubles. The customer is North-West Federal highway administration.
- Installation and commissioning works at the substation Gorkovskaya ("New") under the title: "Creation of a dispatcher-technological video surveillance system" – 32 275 421.94 rubles. The customer is the United Energy Company.
- The supply of equipment for television video surveillance systems for the needs of the Sberbank - 29 900 000.00 rubles. The customer - Sberbank.
- The organization of the surveillance procedure for the state final examination in points of exams and the Altai Regional Information and Analytical center- 22 627 409.11 rubles. The customer - the Regional state institution "Center of state procurement of the Altai territory".
- Delivery, installation and commissioning of the CCTV system of the air terminal complex building (the first stage) for the needs of the Sochi International Airport - 22 537 003.06 rubles. The customer Is the Sochi International Airport.
TB Forum 2021 is a continuous program of communication between customers , regulators and suppliers: weekly meetings of developers with large customers, round tables and working groups, and in February - the all-Russian technology review and industry conferences and round tables.