We present the largest tenders of the second half of April and the beginning of May related to video surveillance. More than 500 million rubles will be spent by the Federal Highway Administration to maintain alarm systems, video surveillance, engineering and technical means (systems) of transport security. PJSC Territorial generating company No. 1 will spend 90 million rubles on building video surveillance systems.
- Maintenance of alarm systems, video surveillance, engineering and technical means (systems) of transport security – 516 949 535.20 rubles. The customer - the Federal Highway Administration "Black sea".
- Video surveillance system equipment – 56 000 000.00 rubles. The customer is PJSC “Territorial generating company No. 1”.
- Major repairs (construction works, roofing, power supply and lighting, fire and security alarm systems, structured cabling, video surveillance) of the secondary school No. 33 at the address: Moscow region, Elektrougli, Parkovaya street, 20B building – 47 732 462.57 rubles. The customer Is the administration of Bogorodsky city district of the Moscow region.
- Services to provide a communication channel for the organization of transportation of video signal from video surveillance cameras to the monitoring center of video surveillance called "Unified duty and dispatch service of the municipality of Krasnodar" – 39 268 776.96 rubles. The customer is the purchasing Department of the Krasnodar municipal administration.
- Construction of technological video surveillance systems on facilities – 34 000 000.00 rubles. The customer is PJSC “Territorial generating company No. 1”.
TB Forum 2021 is a continuous program of communication between customers, regulators and suppliers: weekly meetings of developers with large customers, round tables and working groups, and on February 9-11 - the All-Russian technology review and industry conferences and round tables.