We present the top 5 tenders for the creation of video surveillance systems from the beginning of 2020. Among the customers are JSC "Yekaterinburg heat network company", PJSC MGTS, municipal unitary enterprise "Novosibirsk Metro", JSC "INTER RAO – electric generation", the state institution of the Yaroslavl region "Center for evaluation and control of education quality". More than 139 million rubles are invested by various organizations in the development of video surveillance.
- Construction and installation works on the project: "Reconstruction of entrance gates and perimeters of pumping stations. Installing engineering protective barriers "Egoza". Installation of video surveillance systems/perimeter security systems, security lighting. Installation of stationary alarm call buttons with output to the private security center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Installation of modular security posts. Clearing the territory of shrubs and trees for the needs of JSC Yekaterinburg heating network company – 47 870 872.43 rubles. The customer –JSC Yekaterinburg heating network company.
- Implementation of works on installation of internal and external video surveillance systems in public institutions of the city of Moscow in order to improve security in 2020 – 44 277 805.77 rubles. The customer – PJSC MGTS.
- Performance of works on equipping the rolling stock of the Novosibirsk metro with a video surveillance system and informing passengers – 18 585 574.09 rubles. The customer – the municipal unitary enterprise "Novosibirsk metro".
- The implementation of works for creating a video surveillance system for remote facilities for the Verkhnetagilskaya Hydro-circulation power station branch of JSC INTER RAO – electric generation – 15 992 715.00 rubles. the Customer is JSC INTER RAO – electric generation.
- Providing services for video surveillance during the state final certification for educational programs of secondary general education – 13 017 000.00 rubles. The customer Is the state institution of the Yaroslavl region "Center for evaluation and quality control of education".
TB Forum 2020 – it’s a program of continuous communication between customers, regulators and suppliers: weekly meetings of developers with customers, round table and working groups and in February – All-Russian Review of technologies and 11 industry conferences.
The program of meetings with customers is the part of comprehensive service for participants and partners of TB Forum. There are more than 20 meetings with thousands of customers and regulators.