We present top 5 tenders in the field of video surveillance of the end of November. Customers are the Ministry of competition policy of Kaluga region, the United energy company, the Interregional distribution network company of Centre", State autonomous educational institution of additional professional education of Sverdlovsk region «Institute of education development», the Department of housing and communal services of the Yalta Administration of Republic of Crimea. In total, tenders exceed 127 million rubles.
- Supply of equipment for video surveillance to develop infrastructure of educational institutions, within the Federal project "Information infrastructure" of the national program "Digital economy of the Russian Federation" – 39 797 200.53 rubles. The customer is the Ministry of competition policy of the Kaluga region.
- Performance of installation and adjustment works on creation of dispatching and technological system of video surveillance on electrical substation "Shchedrino" ("Zabolotye") under the title: "Creation of dispatching and technological system of video surveillance" – 38 251 547.36 rubles. The customer is the United energy company.
- The right to conclude a contract for the modernization of external fencing and video surveillance systems of 110/6 kV electrical substation for the needs of the Interregional distribution network company of Centre (branch of Bryanskenergo). 0186-BR-19 – 23 554 380.00 rubles. The customer is the Interregional distribution network company of Centre.
- The equipment for video surveillance in points of carrying out examinations – 14 634 340.00 rubles. The customer is the state autonomous educational institution of additional professional education of Sverdlovsk region "Institute of education development".
- Provision of services to create video surveillance system of park territories of the municipality, Yalta city district of the Republic of Crimea, with the supply of equipment – 11 323 495.68 rubles. The customer is the Department of housing and communal services of the Yalta Administration of Republic of Crimea.
Dmitry Golovin, Department of Information Technologies of Moscow:
"I am most interested in video surveillance systems both within the project "Safe city» and in general in modern infrastructure. Innovations appear today in the field of data processing and video analysing, big data collection and processing, video analytics in terms of facial, objects and subjects recognition. We are interested in all business representatives who represent modern technologies at the Forum."
TB Forum 2020 – it’s a program of continuous communication between customers, regulators and suppliers: weekly meetings of developers with customers, round table and working groups and in February – All-Russian Review of technologies and 11 industry conferences.
The program of meetings with customers is the part of comprehensive service for participants and partners of TB Forum. There are more than 20 meetings with thousands of customers and regulators.