We present the top 5 tenders in the field of creating video surveillance systems in the second half of March. The initial maximum price of the largest contract is 200 million rubles. The customer is the Administration of Sochi. Other tenders were announced by Rosenergoatom Concern, Russian Railways, the administration of the Volsky municipal district of the Saratov region, Mosinzhproject.
- A comprehensive video surveillance system and a situation center for the purpose of ensuring security – 200 000 000.00 rubles. The customer is the Administration of Sochi.
- A construction and installation, electrical installation and commissioning of video surveillance systems for high-risk works – 76 358 942.30 rubles. The customer is Rosenergoatom Concern.
- A provision of services for information support of the video surveillance system and notification of passengers on trains "Lastochka" - 71 836 539.54 rubles. The customer is Russian Railways.
- Development of surveillance video surveillance system – 50 000 000.00 rubles. The customer is the Administration of the Volsky municipal district of the Saratov region.
- Provision of security video surveillance services for the needs of Mosinzhproject – 49 749 840.00 rubles. The customer is Mosinzhproject.
TB Forum 2021 is a continuous program of communication between customers, regulators and suppliers: weekly meetings of developers with large customers, round tables and working groups, and in February - the all-Russian technology review and industry conferences and round tables.