February 11-13, 2020, the XXV Anniversary International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies will bring together key participants in the development of the security industry in Russia.
A separate program has been created for specialists in each sector of the Russian economy: the Forum includes 14 VIP events on national security issues, high-level meetings, visits of regional and international delegations, discussions of standards and requirements, an All-Russian review of solutions and technologies, and a program of meetings with customers.
The main difference of the business program of the Anniversary Forum is the practical orientation and support of projects that Russian consumers implement at their facilities, creating an effective environment for strengthening interagency cooperation and joint creation of solutions that are valuable for Russian and foreign customers:
- For managers of transport facilities and transport infrastructure: the XIX International Conference "Terrorism and transport security", the Conference "Situation, analytical and dispatch centers: cross-industry experience" and the Conference "Digital transformation: from a safe city to a safe region"
- For representatives of city, municipal and regional administrations: the Conference "Digital transformation: from a safe city to a safe region", the Round Table "Smart district. Digital transformation of the urban environment", the Conference "Situation, analytical and dispatch centers: cross-industry experience"
- For owners of facilities of mass gathering and organizers of sports and mass events: Conferences "Managing security at events and venues of mass gathering" and "Fire safety at events and venues of mass gathering"
- For managers on safety of industrial, oil and gas and energy facilities: Conferences "Complex security and protection of industrial, oil and gas and power sector facilities", "UAVs: industry specific. Application practice and threats"; the Round Table "Intelligent video surveillance in security systems at major facilities. Industrial cases", the Conference "Situation, analytical and dispatch centers: cross-industry experience"
- For security directors, IS departments, physical security and personal security of banks and financial organizations: the Conference "SecuFinance: protective technologies of the bank of the future", the Round Table "Intelligent video surveillance in security systems at major facilities. Industrial cases"
- For security managers of retail and shopping centers: "SecuRetail: Complex security of shopping centers and retail", the Round Table "Intelligent video surveillance in security systems at major facilities. Industrial cases", Conferences "Managing security at events and venues of mass gathering"
- For experts in the field of cybersecurity and digital technologies: the Conference "Actual issues of information security", the Conference "Industry 4.0. Practice of information technologies implementation: transport, telecom, energy"
- For designers and people responsible for safety in the construction of facilities: the Conference "Design and construction of industrial and major facilities"
44 companies will present their solutions for the first time at the Forum:
3S GROUP, Bosch Security and Safety Systems, IBS Platformix, InfoWatch, Mail.ru for business, PBF Group, ABLOY, AV Soft, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise CIS, Almaz-SP, AMICON, Argut, Barnet, BellSoft, VIDAU Systems, Diamant, Dormakaba Eurasia, DSSL, EuroMobile, Innovative Fire Safety Systems, Infosecurity, Istochnik Plus, JSC Concern Sozvezdie, M2Media, Research Center Technologies, Panasonic Rus, Presort Biometrics, Relex, Rostelecom-Solar, Radio Technical and Information Systems, RuSIEM, Information Security Systems, Systematics Trade, Smart Line Ink, Speclab, NPO Sptech, Sputnik, Stilsoft, NPO Strela, SUPERTEL, EPOTOS, Unitechbase etc.