In 2019, the turnover of the housing and communal services market in Russia amounted to 2.81 trillion rubles. According to BusinesStat forecasts, it will resume strong development from 2021 and will be growing by 5.3% annually until 2024. At the same time, the Electronics developers and manufacturers Association predicts a tenfold growth of the smart housing and utilities market.
Developers, management companies, system integrators and project organizations identify 6 leading areas in the digitalization of utilities:
- resource accounting;
- video surveillance;
- intercom and access control system;
- fire safety;
- data network;
- telecom services (TV, Internet, etc.).
At the request of customers, the special digital utilities project will be a central topic of the fifth issue of the Security & Safety magazine and enter in the program of the online All-over-IP Forum.
As part of the special project, you can:
- become a participant of the equipment review in the magazine and on the website;
- publish an advertising article on the website with the title displayed on the main page banner;
- order an individual newsletter for a segmented audience;
- make a presentation of a product or service at an online conference.
We will support the industry focus with expert opinions from major customers and equipment manufacturers.