TB Forum 2020 – it’s a program of continuous communication between customers, regulators and suppliers: weekly meetings of developers with customers, round table and working groups and in February – All-Russian Review of technologies and 11 industry conferences.
TB Forum team offers manufacturers and suppliers of security systems a communication channel with buyers during the year, which works with the most powerful motivation from customers and regulators. Each participant of the TB Forum 2020 is offered sales support and a series of meetings with customers throughout the year. During 2019, there will be a continuous series of meetings of regulators, customers and suppliers: 30+ events, 250+ customers from key sectors of the Russian economy.
Nearest meetings of customers and manufacturers:
- Design and Construction (Heads of project departments and chief engineers of the biggest companies)
- Meeting in FSTEC of Russia
- Banks and Finance (Central Bank of Russia, Sberbank, City bank, MTC bank, Rosbank, Raiffeisenbank, Gazprombank, Soyuz Bank, RosEuroBank etc.)
- Retail (Metro Cash&Carry, Kastorama, Nestle, Auchan, Sportmaster etc.)
What is the practical interest of suppliers?
The purpose of the meetings is to simplify the dialogue, to create the right context for its continuation, to obtain suitable proposals for the introduction or modernization of security systems, inscribed in specific organizational, technical, technological, regulatory conditions.
Quality audience of meetings with customers — representatives of the largest Russian companies by revenue (according to RBK TOP-500): Gazprom, LUKOIL, Rosneft, Sberbank, RZD, Rostec, VTB, X5 Retail Group, Surgutneftegaz, Magnit, Rosseti, Rosatom, Inter RAO, Transneft, Tatneft, Gazprombank, Evraz, NLMK, NOVATEK, Rusal, Airflot, Nornickel, Severstal, Sibur Holding, RusGidro, Lenta, Stroygazmontazh, SUEK, Alfa-bank, Rostelecom, Otkrytie Holding, VEB.RF, Auchan, Dixy, Mechel, ALROSA, Russian Agricultural Bank, METRO Cash&Carry, M Video, Raiffeisen Bank etc.
What is the practical interest of customers?
The guests of the TB Forum – heads of state organizations and major corporations – are interested in the exchange of experience and expertise of their colleagues from various sectors of the economy, and most importantly, in experienced suppliers who understand the industry features of the facilities, successfully completed pilot projects and confirmed certain indicators of security systems: how these systems show themselves in different conditions and under different loads.
During the year we organize a series of meetings with regulators, customers (state organizations and major Russian enterprises), suppliers and security system developers. Working groups, sessions and consultation meetings are organized for each branch.
Such kind of the organization allows:
- To build a dialog between enterprises, regulators and supervisory bodies and Russian developers of equipment, in particular to implement the policy of import substitution;
- To help Russian suppliers of solutions to understand requirements of certain sectors and branches;
- To define approaches to the solution of engineering, organizational and methodical tasks, difficult enough because of conflicting initial conditions, to raise the engineering of security systems to a new level;
- To support the practical exchange of experience between colleagues from different economy sectors.
Alexey Strelnikov, Modis:
"At the TB Forum I got acquainted with suppliers of very interesting anti-theft equipment, video surveillance systems and intelligent video surveillance systems. In addition, at the forum we met with suppliers of facial recognition systems. This is a very important area of development of security systems today. We would like to participate in the process of developing the solutions that they are ready to offer to the market. At the next forum we would like to see suppliers of solutions for RFID-tags, electronic systems of accounting of goods. I was very pleased to see almost all major suppliers of equipment that we use. In addition, I liked that the Forum organized discussions between companies and security experts, held round tables, which are attended by both developers and end users of the product."