From February 9 to February 11, 2021, Crocus Congress Hall in Moscow will host the 26th International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies — a key industry event and an authoritative platform for the exchange of experience on topical issues of national security. 12 conferences and an all-Russian review of solutions and technologies are planned to ensure security and terrorist protection of facilities and infrastructure. Book your participation >>
On February 9, 2021, within the 26th International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies, the conference on smart city and digital region will be held. The event is dedicated to the current trends of digitalization of the urban economy. The moderator of the event is Nikita Utkin, Head of programs of RVC JSC, Chairman of TC 194 "Cyber-physical Systems".
- Nikita Utkin, Head of programs of RVC JSC, Chairman of TC 194 "Cyber-physical Systems"
- Alexander Gorbatko, Deputy Head of the Department of information technologies of Moscow
- Nadezhda Kostryukova, Head of the Center of investment development and public-private partnership in the Digital economy of the Voskhod Research Institute
- Kirill Shchitov, Chairman of the Moscow City Duma Commission on security, sport and youth policy
- Ksenia Sukhotina, CEO of Rusatom Infrastructure Solutions, JSC
- Nikolay Belovsky, independent expert in the field of digital technologies
Our priority is the safety and health of participants, visitors and organizers. At the International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies, all requirements and recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor will be met aimed at preventing the spread of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19), including mask and glove mode, distancing, body temperature control at the entrance, organization of places for hand treatment with skin antiseptics etc.
The administration of the Crocus-Expo exhibition center informed us about the inclusion of the forum in the list of approvals with the government of Moscow region. Book your participation >>