On June 30, during the preparation of the International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies, an online round table "BIM technologies in design and construction" will be held. The market of BIM technologies will grow by more than 50% by 2023 but the economic effect of implementation isn’t completely clear because the costs are quite significant at the initial stage. Let's talk about this with experts.
The event will be attended by:
- Vyacheslav Grabishevsky, chief specialist of Apatit JSC
- Pavel Kurochkin, manager (Labor safety, health protection, road safety) of NIPIGAS JSC (SIBUR)
- Igor Meshcherin, President of the National chamber of engineers
- Elena Kolosova, Vice-President of the National chamber of engineers, development director of K4 LLC
- Anton Panchev, Chief of staff of the National chamber of engineers
- Boris Degtyarev, Director of the department of technical regulation and engineering development of the National chamber of engineers
- Alexander Burlachenko, information support specialist of the National chamber of engineers
- Alexey Pekarev, Head of development of IT infrastructure of Polyus PJSC
- Evgeniya Dyachenko, Deputy CEO of management and control of engineering, PETON
- Vladimir Danilov, BIM Manager of ROSECO-STROYPROJECT
- Alexander Lapygin, Deputy CEO of design / ROSECO-STROYPROJECT
- Alexander Vronets, member of Council, chairman of the Committee on the expertise and audit, the National Association of surveyors and designers
- Marina Velikanova, Director of the department of technical regulation and standardization of the National Association of surveyors and designers
- Ekaterina Prokofieva, Deputy Director of the department of technical regulation and standardization of the National Association of surveyors and designers
- Elena Golunova, Head of the department of technical regulation, the National Association of surveyors and designers
- Damir Bedretdinov, the chief specialist of department of technical regulation and standardization of the National Association of surveyors and designers
- Gennady Fokin, international IP management consortium
- Vadim Pavlenko, Chief engineer - first Deputy CEO of Gazprom engineering
- Andrey Ryzhkov, Deputy chief engineer of production preparations, Gazprom engineering
- Alexey Varin, Deputy chief engineer of design, Gazprom engineering
- Igor Murzenko, Deputy chief engineer of automation, communications and metrology, Gazprom engineering
- Nikolay Gerdzhikov, Chief project engineer, Gazprom engineering
During the work participants will discuss the topic of pricing of project activities in the context of information modeling.
Customers will discuss:
- how do modern information systems affect labor costs in a project?
- under what conditions information systems can lead to an increase or to a decrease of labor costs during design
- how does the use of information modeling affect the justification of costs accepted by customers?
- the result of the development of project and working documentation: is it "a paper" or the result of intellectual activity?
The XXVI International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies is a continuous communication program for customers, regulators and suppliers. Even now every week customers and solution providers discuss current issues in an online format. Every month online conferences are held with demonstrations of real projects, industrial cases and modern technologies. And on February 9-11, 2021, we will be happy to see everyone at a real, not virtual event - you are invited to the all-Russian technology review and 15 industry conferences! Book your participation >>