Heads and specialists of city and regional administrations, architects, developers and builders are invited to discuss how digital platforms and services are changing the face of Russian regions at the online conference "Digital Technologies for regional development" on April 21, 2021. Register yourself →
At the conference, which is held in preparation for the All-over-IP 2021 Forum, it will be discussed the practice of implementing digital initiatives in regions to improve the quality of public administration and resource management, how to make the urban environment comfortable and safe, public utilities effective and medical and educational services convenient to use using digitalization.
The conference brings together directors and specialists of city and regional administrations, builders, architects, developers, management companies, design engineers, system integrators and suppliers of solutions and technologies.
The conference program includes:
- Smart City: measures of state support for the development and implementation of digital solutions. Results of 2020 and plans for 2021
Alexey Boyko, Deputy CEO, Russian Foundation of the IT development
- Smart City Platform “Smart Sarov“
Evgeniy Shikhanov, CEO of Sarov Telephone Company
- Breakthrough Atos technologies for digitalization of regions
Roman Gotz, director of the Big Data and security department, Atos Russia
- Technological trends of Smart Cities
Natalia Chernysheva, director on acceleration of the cluster of advanced production technologies of the Skolkovo foundation
- Control platform of the development of the city territory on the example of the Digital information model for managing the development of the Nizhnevartovsk city territory
Ilya Baltser, CEO of the Grad Institute of Territorial Planning, LLC
- The role of the project office of digital development of the Samara region in accelerating the digital transformation of the economic and social sectors of the region
Dmitry Kamynin, head of the digital development project office of the Samara Region
- Current issues of structuring “Smart City - Smart Region” investment projects and models of their solution
Svetlana Dubinchina, director of VEBinfra, JSC
- Discussion "The practice of digitalization of urban economy and effective solutions"
With the participation of: Alexey Boyko (Russian Foundation of the IT development), Evgeniy Shikhanov (Sarov Telephone Company), Roman Gotz (Atos), Ilya Baltser (Grad), Natalia Chernysheva (Skolkovo), Dmitry Kamynin (Digital development project office of the Samara Region), Svetlana Dubinchina (VEBinfra)
The cross-cutting topic of the AoIP 2021 Forum is the digital transformation of industries and enterprises, the benefits of implementing information technologies and new business opportunities.
The All-over-IP Forum brings together digital technology industry participants into a community. Creates new opportunities for communication between suppliers and buyers. Provides meaningful contacts. Join us in November 2021!