Experts will discuss issues of ensuring information and computer security at digital enterprises, integration of cybersecurity systems during the digital transformation of an enterprise as well as the implementation of legislation in the field of ensuring the CII security and the protection of automated process control systems at the online conference "Cybersecurity of a digital enterprise" on June 15. Register yourself →
Cybersecurity has become the main focus of digital investment of oil, gas and mining companies. The number of threats is constantly growing and the requirements of regulators are pushing customers to fundamental changes to ensure information security.
The conference is devoted to the issues of information and computer security at digital enterprises, the integration of cybersecurity systems during the digital transformation of an enterprise as well as the implementation of legislation in the field of ensuring the security of CII and the protection of automated process control systems. Prospects for import substitution. Industry cases.
Technologies and solutions: detection and investigation of cyber threats, antivirus softwares, threat detection and counteraction, identification and authentication, audit of personnel actions, leak protection, network security, automated process control systems and safe platforms.
In the conference program:
- Atos solutions to provide modern cybersecurity organizations
Artem Ivanov, technical consultant of big data and security departmen, Atos t in Russia and the CIS
- UserGate firewalls and internet filtration
Anton Rakhmanenkov, chief manager for corporate clients, UserGate
- Ensuring information security through control of information flows of digital enterprise
Maxim Chepliev, chief specialist of the analytics department, StaffCop
- Acronis Cloud Security for comprehensive protection of Hyper-V and Azure hybrid infrastructure
Yury Brazhnikov, CEO of SVZ Cloud
- Raising awareness of industrial enterprise employees in the field of cybersecurity: effectively and on-budget
Andrey Nuikin, head of department of information systems security, EVRAZ
- Application of open ontologies for the design and operation of digital substations
Alexander Voloshin, director of the Center of national technical initiative, the National Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute"
- Implementation of legislation in the field of ensuring the safety of CII
Gennady Atamanov, head of the information protection and secret work service, Water Supply Concessions, LLC
- Discussion " Prospects of import substitution in the field of information security of digital enterprise"
Today the International Forum of Security & Safety Technologies is a continuous annual program of meetings of customers and suppliers, 70 + industry conferences during the year, the All-Russian offline technology review. More than 15 000 specialists take part in the annual series of online and offline events of the Forum: at conferences, round tables, closed meetings and the Forum itself. Register yourself →