What are the key trends that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers of Information Security Market in Russia?
InfoSecurity Russia 2016 opens its doors on Tuesday 20th September 2016 and will also provide the opportunity to:
- Earn upto 8 CPE credits per day to uphold your membership with (ISC)²
- Attend informative sessions featuring industry thought leaders and specialists
- Download whitepapers, presentations, product information sheets and other data
- Network with colleagues in a global environment
- Get access to expertise from some of the industry’s leading end-user practitioners, policy-makers, analysts and thought-leaders
There’s still time to contribute. We would love to hear from senior information security professionals who are willing to share their experience on the Keynote Stage.
On 20-22 September, join thousands of your peers at InfoSecurity Russia 2016. Meet the industry leaders and share your ideas and experience on how to succeed in today's world of information security.